Policy Privacy e Cookies
- 1. This section contains information concerning the procedure management of Pasta Primeluci in reference to the processing of user data of www.pastaprimeluci.it
- 2. This information is also valid for the purposes of the art.13 of D.Lgs n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data and for the purposes of the art.13 of the EU regulation n.2016/679 concerning the protection of the physical subjects relating to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Pasta Primeluci and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.pastaprimeluci.it
- 3. The information applies only to Pasta Primeluci.it and not to other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- 4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Pasta Primeluci website , regardless of the purposes of the connection, according to the Italian and European legislation.
- 5. This information can be modified according to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to check this page periodically.
- 6. If the user is under the age of 16, according to the article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
The data controllers
- 1. The data controller is the physical or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and the means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
- 2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Pastificio Gallo Natale & F.lli s.r.l., and for any explanation or exercise of the user rights can contact Pastificio Gallo at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Person responsible for data processing
- 1. The person responsible is the physical or legal person, public authority, service or other body that deals with personal data on behalf of the processing data controller.
- 2. With regard to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data controller, the person in charge of data processing of Pasta Primeluci website is: Sonia Gallo
Data processing place
- 1. The processing of data generated by the use of Pasta Primeluci takes place at Via Einstein, 3 Mazara del Vallo.
- 2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by him for this purpose at its headquarters.
Kind of cookies
- 2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not an executable code and it does not transmit viruses.
- 3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, it’s simply enough to continue surfing the net.
- Here below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- 1. There are a lot of technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then gathered by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that concerning HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network and to the supplier in order to provide the service requested by the customer.
- 2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or the cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent the access to some parts of the site.
- 3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site
- 4. Cookies, that are inserted in the browser and transmitted by Google Analytics or by the bloggers statistic service or similar, are considered technical only if they are used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the site owner , which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, in terms of information and consent, the analytic cookies have the same rules provided for technical cookies.
- 5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and they are used in order to identify the user and avoid, in this way, the logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until the expiry or the cancellation done by the user.
- 6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow the access to and the permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- 7. Cookies are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the browsing until the browser is closed and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- 1. In relation to the provenance we can distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third- parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- 2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- 3. Most of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online the behavior, understand the interests and then personalize the advertising proposals for users.
- 4. Analytical third-party cookies can be put in.
- 5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Pasta Primeluci. The survey takes place anonymously in order to check the performance and improve the use of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- 6. L'utilizzo di questi cookies è disciplinato dalle regole predisposte dalle terze parti medesime, pertanto, si invitano gli utenti a prendere visione delle informative privacy e delle indicazioni per gestire o disabilitare i cookies pubblicate nelle relative pagine web.
Data processing mode
- 1. Like all websites, Pasta Primeluci website also makes use of log files where information are collected in an automatized manner during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- • internet protocol address (IP);
- • type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- • name of the internet service provider (ISP) date and time of visit;
- • web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- • the number of click.
- 2. The above information is processed in an automatized form and collected only in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
- 3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with current laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case, harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or the profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- 5. The information that users of the site want to make public through services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they can enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international regulations.
Purpose of data processing
- 1. Data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case not more than 5 years.
- 2. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
Data provided by the user
- 1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to answer to the requests, as well as of any other personal data included in the message.
- 2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services upon request.
Support in configuring one’s browser
- 1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser, the user may remove the preferences he has set for the site.
- 2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- 1. The art.13, c.2 of the Regulation UE 2016/679 presents users rights.
- 2. Pasta Primeluci wants therefore to inform the user on the existence:
- - of the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to object , for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- - of the right to ask for the cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of processed data in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- - of the right to obtain confirmation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as for their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case where this fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- 3. Requests can be sent to the data holder, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- 4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious, philosophical beliefs or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- 5. In case of violation of the law, the user has the right to propose a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- 6. For a more detailed examination of the rights , see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Provided data security
- 1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or electronic tools, through organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- 2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial and marketing staff, lawyers, system administrators) or external subjects (as third-parties technical services suppliers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Changes to the document
- 2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In case of significant changes and updates, these will be communicated with appropriate notifications to users.
- 3. The previous versions of the document will, however, be available on this page.
- 4.The document has been updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.